Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brief

11:30 PM / 23:30

I was sick all through the holidays and I think the week I began the reckoning posts, I was pushing a little too hard to be healthy and capable of staying up late and stuff like that. So, I had to take a break and sleep a whole lot. Things are much better now, though, except for a rather lingering cough, so I was able to finish the reckoning of the Silly Lists. You can look for one more equally dull post that will include a few books that for one reason or another, I didn't attach to any of the lists.

In the unlikely event I still have a reader or two that I don't actually talk to, it may interest you to know I'm getting married in April. I will be an instant aunt when I get married, as Mr. Bitter's brother and sister-in-law had a baby boy last week. Of course, there are already a couple of little boys among my friends who are a lot like nephews to me.

I'm rather certain there was supposed to be more to this post... but I've lost track of whatever it was.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?