Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Notes

10:50 p.m. / 22:50

Mostly done with the icky sicky business today so I went back to work. That was mostly successful except for a serious freak out over annual insurance papers that I have to turn in tomorrow. I spent the first hour kind of out of it in both a wow I haven't been here in awhile sense and also in a still a little sick head swimy kind of way. My condition improved though and I accomplished more than I expected to.

Hopefully as I get back to business as usual I can provide higher quality blog posts. Don't hold you're breath though; I won't be held responsible for what happens if you do. I want the next interruption to my general routine to be less like getting sick and more like my fabulous weekend at a big cabin with friends.

I finished reading Ruffles and Drums by Betty Cavanna. I liked it but not like I remember loving Accent on April and The Scarlet Sail. I'm tempted to re-read those now since they're short little books. It's more likely that I'll start in on one of the books in the stack that was waiting for me at work today. So, it will be Luck Be a Lady by Cathie Linz, Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich or, a rare nonfiction selection, Running the Books: The Adventures of an Accidental Prison Librarian by Avi Steinberg.






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?