Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Notes

11:01 p.m. / 23:01

My sense of time, where we are in the month of November, what day of the week it is and all of that is completely out of whack from the time change, being out town, then being sick, missing nearly a week of work in the end, working two days and then having tomorrow off. I don't know what's going on if I'm not looking at clock and a calendar.

I started reading Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich last night. Still reading Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson on breaks and lunches at work. In the car I'm listening to The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I've already read it; I often re-read via audiobook.

Tonight around the house I've been listening to a new music CD I checked out from the library called The Sound of Sunshine by Michael Franti & Spearhead. It's entirely new to me but I like it so far. It's upbeat music.

Going to have to cut this post short. I've waited too late tonight and I'm tired and quite frankly, cranky. So every time I try and think of something from my day worth adding I just think about how tired I am and then I think about how I'm feeling kind of cranky. It's a little circular and a lot unproductive.

NaBloPoMo has its pluses but I feel like in my case it often ends up being about quantity rather than quality, or better yet both. I think both would be ideal; 30 posts in 30 days with about a 90 - 95% overall quality. That sounds good.

I need my sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?