Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pondering My Recent Sleep Habits

2:45 p.m. / 14:45

Since I was sick at the beginning of the month sleep was a real chore for a couple of weeks. Even once I was feeling pretty good during the day I generally felt awful or couldn't stop coughing or a combination of the two and trying to sleep was an unpleasant experience. In the middle of last week I finally started sleeping well again. And now it's all I want to do. Okay, not exactly but I rarely wake up feeling refreshed. I generally wake up feeling potentially drugged and wanting to go back to sleep... even if I've pretty much had a full night of sleep. Naps have been pretty appealing too although I haven't really had time for them. Maybe I'm not actually sleeping well. Maybe I just think I'm sleeping well and the need for extra sleep is to make up for the low quality. I've also been staying up late a lot so maybe if I stop doing that so much it'll work better. I need to actually go to bed at 10:00 p.m., my official bedtime.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?