Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not Quite End Of The Year Book List

11:20 p.m. / 23:20

2010 hasn't been the best year but it hasn't been a bad year either so I'm not sure why I'm mentally rushing towards 2011. I've been feeling like we're days away from the end of the year for a couple of months now which is just silly. Anyway, I got the idea earlier to try go back over what I've read this year. Then I realized I've got another six weeks of 2010 reading. None the less, here is a rough list of what I've read so far in 2010. I'll be using my journal to make this list. It probably won't be 100% complete but it should be close. I'll be leaving out books I started but did not finish.

When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Stardust by Neil Gaiman

In January, I hugged a book called All Cakes Considered but I didn't read it.

La's Orchestra Saves the World by Alexander McCall Smith
Makers by Cory Doctrow

Listened to A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle, read by Barbara Caruso on CD

Fire Girl by Tony Abbott
The Postcard by Tony Abbott
Steamed by Katie MacAlister
First Light by Rebecca Stead
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luce #1) by Alan Bradley

Listened to An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, read by Jeff Woodman on CD

Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet #2) by Nora Roberts*
Wild Ride by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer
The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag (Flavia de Luce #2) by Alan Bradley
The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
Happy All the Time by Laurie Colwin
Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married by Marian Keyes

Re-read Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts and Sunshine by Robin McKinley

Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet #3) by Nora Roberts
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Hey Cowboy, Wanna Get Lucky? by Baxter Black
Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner
Spooky Little Girl by Laurie Notaro
Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas
Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson
Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas
Mine Till Midnight (Hathaways #1) by Lisa Kleypas
Seduce Me at Sunrise (Hathaways #2) by Lisa Kleypas
Tempt Me at Twilight (Hathaways #3) by Lisa Kleypas
Married by Morning (Hathaways #4) by Lisa Kleypas
Love in the Afternoon (Hathaways #5) by Lisa Kleypas
Murder Past Due by Miranda James
The Tower, the Zoo and the Tortoise by Julia Stuart
Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie
Red Hook Road by Ayelet Waldman
The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry
The Map of True Places by Brunonia Barry
Devilish by Maureen Johnson
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
Mad, Bad and Blonde by Cathie Linz
Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet #4) by Nora Roberts



*unsure if I read Vision in White (Bride Quartet #1) by Nora Roberts in 2009 or 2010

Labels:


Comments:
In January, I hugged a book called All Cakes Considered but I didn't read it. --> my favorite part :)

Which of this year's books should I check out?
 
Well, for you, velocibadgergirl, ignoring the ones I'm pretty sure you've already read, I'd recommend both of Rebecca Stead's books, both of the books I listed by Tony Abbott, but especially The Postcard, then Saving CeeCee Honeycutt, Devilish, and Will Grayson, Will Grayson. You may also enjoy The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie and its sequel, Maybe This Time and Wild Ride. If you find yourself looking for a good romance, try Dreaming of You or Lord of Scoundrels.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?