Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday Notes

10:15 p.m. / 22:15

Look! I got my badge!












Okay, not a big deal really.

Anyway, I know my earlier post was not exactly fantastic First Day of NaBloPoMo material so I thought I'd throw second post out here. Honestly today was not the ideal day for me to start a project like NaBloPoMo but whatever. It is what it is.

Today I started reading Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson. It was my suggestion for the book group at work this month. So far it's not as good as I'd hoped and even though it's older than some (but not all) of our regular participants, I suspect it is scandalizing some of them. I'm also reading Mad, Bad and Blonde by Cathie Linz. In the car, I'm listening to Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts. I got a copy of Ruffles and Drums by Betty Cavanna in the mail today via Bookmooch. More on Betty Cavanna another time.

I've been trying to clean up my sidebar links but... it's a work in progress.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?