Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It Couldn't Last Forever

9:10 p.m. / 21:10

And thank goodness for that. I'm glad I've participated in NaBloPoMo this year but I'm also glad it's ending. I don't want to write tonight. I didn't want to write last night. Tomorrow I can write if I want to but I won't have to write in order to fulfill a goal, finish out a contest. I've got to get some quality sleep tonight. I'm tired, I'm grumpy, I still have to finish putting the trash out and I'm wondering if the hairball on of my cats coughed up on the sofa is going to leave a stain. No one wants to sit on a stained sofa. For $500.00, that's a nice sofa. After almost three years, though, the cat are starting to take a toll. I love them though. Cats are so can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. I think they feel the same way about humans. They find us really useful for some things but other times they just want us out of their way.

Thanks for hanging out this month. I didn't do this for you but it's still nice when people read and comment. My next post will be whenever I damn well feel like it.


Blessed Evil Darling Kitties

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?