Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Imaginary Etsy Shopping Spree

2:00 p.m. / 14:00

I haven't purchased any of these... yet. For now I'm just pretending I can have anything I want from Etsy. If you happen to be reading this past the original post date, keep in mind the links probably won't work anymore if the listings have changed.

....................................................................................................

I probably look at earrings more than anything else on Etsy, so that's where I'll start.

I'd have pi symbol earrings which I could mix and match with pumpkin pie earrings.

Of course I need question mark earrings for working at the reference desk.

I must have Scrabble tiles to dangle from my ears!

Lego earrings? Yes please!

No sense in being too picky since this is all pretend so I'll take green dice studs too.

I'll take some pretty glass bead earrings like these or these and yes these too for when I want be a bit more classy.

....................................................................................................

There's more to life than earrings, though, so I'm moving on to other items now.

These cards might make nice Christmas cards or just anytime, keeping in touch with a letter cards.

Who could resist this cuteness?

If I could just get behind the notion that wrapping something around my neck is a good thing, I imagine this bright stripey scarf might make me smile on a cold winter's day.

I usually don't buy leather except occasionally for shoes but this beautiful book necklace made with scrap leather is a fine item.

I could find peace in the bottom of my cereal bowl each morning.

I am a hoarder of birthday candles and on the right cake these beeswax b-day candles would be so very charming.

This honey bee pillar candle is charming all by itself!

I'll try a chai tea soy candle, oh, and also a snickerdoodle soy candle too.

I need a good pair of convertible gloves or glittens!

....................................................................................................

This concludes today's imaginary Etsy shopping spree!

Comments:
I am tempted to shop for your Christmas gifts from this list!
 
This is a cool idea...I might have to jump down the Etsy rabbit hole and post one, too :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?