Monday, November 15, 2010

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

10:10 a.m. / 10:10

I yanked this off of velocibadgergirl over at Pardon the Egg Salad.

A - Age: 29

B - Bed size: full

C - Chore you hate: I hate cleaning the kitty litter boxes but I love my cats so I do it anyway. If I didn't have cats, it would be mowing the lawn.

D - Don’t eat: meat

E - Essential start your day item: breakfast

F - Favorite board game: I can't pick just one!

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: somewhere about 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: kazoo

J - Job title: readers' advisor

K - Kid(s): zero

L - Love or lust: I'm supposed to pick one?

M - Mom’s name: not telling

N - Nicknames: Mac, among others.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope

P - Pants or pantyhose: Pants

Q - Famous Movie Quote: I'm not good at movie quotes.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Sibling(s): one brother

T - Time you wake up: Usually anywhere from 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.,depending on the day of the week.

U - Underwear: Yes, I wear underwear.

V - Vegetable favorite: An actual vegetable, not a fruit? Maybe carrots.

W - Ways you run late: Loosing track of time, forgetting something really important until the last minute, bad luck on the road

X - X-rays you’ve had: Well, teeth... I had some x-rays around the age of 12 when they thought I might have scoliosis. I had a CT scan a year and a half ago because I was having bizarre headaches.


Y - Yummy food you make: cupcakes, banana bread, macaroni and cheese

Z - Zoo favorite: big cats

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?