Sunday, December 13, 2009

Book Lover's 12 Days of Christmas

9:30 p.m. / 21:30

I have not a clue who to credit for this, but I didn't write it. It's from a Christmas card that velocibadgergirl sent me last year.

A Book Lover's Christmas

Twelve Grishams Gripping
Eleven Unfortunate Events Unfolding
Ten Clancy Heroes Leaping
Nine Hobbits Dancing
Eight Plots Thickening
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
Six Book Club Meetings
Five Little Golden Books
Four Da Vinci Clues
Three Chilling King Tales
Two Green Eggs & Ham
A Potter in a Pear Tree


Comments:
I received this card for Christmas this year. My favorite of all favorites.
I would really like to know if a box is available for purchase somewhere
 
I was at my library today and they are selling them. A box of 15 for $15. I thought they were so cute that I was googling for any other similar items. (like the romance novel lover)
Should you still be looking, contact The Stark County District Library- Friends of the Library store (330) 452-0665 or I can assist you as I go there 'all the time'.
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
This is great news and I'm not that far from that library.
I truly appreciate your help.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?