Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let's Just Get This Out Of The Way Here

8:20 p.m. / 20:20

My hope is that by devoting a whole post to this subject, I might, might not feel the need to complain for a sentence or two in every future post.

I CANNOT STAND THE WAY BLOGGER WON'T CORRECTLY PUBLISH THE FONT I HAVE SELECTED EACH AND EVERY TIME SINCE I BEGAN BLOGGING!

I understand that this is probably only annoying to me but isn't that enough? They say you have to blog for yourself, not for your readers. I've tried stuff to fix it too. I went so far as to mess with the html the first time I had this problem. It didn't help. So maybe I'm just doomed to inconsistent fonts. Watch... this one will probably post correctly just to make me look like an idiot.

Labels:


Comments:
Nope. Still wrong. Tempting fate on purpose rarely works for me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?