Tuesday, July 15, 2008

100 Things (Part Four)

11:40 a.m. / 11:40

27. I am a total sucker for donuts.
28. I have a sweet tooth for sure, but I don't really get excited about hard candy.
29. I am temporally challenged.
30. I think ceiling fans are awesome.
31. I don't think I'm very good at showing when I care.
32. I drive a 1999 Hyundai Sonata and I never liked it very much even before playing What's Broken This Month!
33. It takes me a long time to make macaroni and cheese, but I can't figure out why.
34. I love Chucks... you know... Converse All Stars... the canvas shoes with the rubber toes that come in a rainbow of colors and patterns!
35. I'm easily amused and yet easily bored.

Labels:


Comments:
Just found your blog thanks to Pardon the Egg Salad and I had to say it:
I JUST BOUGHT A PAIR OF CHUCKS FOR 20 BUCKS AND THEY ARE SO CUTE! Whew. In case you're even a little curious, they're black and tan plaid and yes, they rock. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?