Monday, June 30, 2008
100 Things (Part One)
I've never done the 100 Things meme. I've decided to do it now, or at least start it now, but here's the thing: I'm going to cheat. Why not? You can't really stop me. Anyway, I'm going to post maybe 5 - 10 things at a time and then pick it up again later. I imagine by now most people know about the 100 Things meme, but just in case you've no idea what I'm talking about, it basically a list of 100 Things about the person writing the list. Mine will be 100 things about me. Eventually.
1. I am an unrepentant vegetarian.
2. I am a non-practicing / lapsed Catholic.
3. I get cold easily.
4. I buy a lot of books even though I work in a library. It's really kind of messed up.
5. I own my own house, and sometimes that freaks me out.
6. I blog irregularly.
7. I've been known to talk about Kermit the Frog like he's real.
8. Some days I like yard work, but not enough days.
9. For about 5 seconds around September 12, 2001 I thought George W. might be alright.
Labels: 100 Things