Saturday, May 03, 2008

Reasons & Contributing Reasons I've Been Late

12:30 a.m. / 00:30

1. lost track of time completely
2. forgot to do something super-important until there was no time left to do it
3. got confused about what day of the week it was, and therefore what time I was due to be there
4. alarm clock malfunction(s)
5. overslept in spite of alarms
6. set the alarm(s) wrong the night before
7. forgot to wash my heavy sweaters, that take forever to dry, the night before when it was too cold to not wear a heavy sweater
8. other wardrobe issues
9. flat tire
10. dead car battery
11 other car troubles
12. traffic
13. road construction
14. lady asking permission to take my aluminum cans out of my recycling

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?