Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Time Killer

10: 40 p.m. / 22:40

1. What is your occupation? Readers' Advisor (kind of a librarian)

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks right now. My toesies are nude.

3. What are you listening to right now? iTunes -- Weird Al, Dolly Parton, Barenaked Ladies, The Cure, The Eels, Lynn Anderson, The Righteous Brothers and more are on the list tonight!)

4. What is the last thing you ate? Cadbury Mini Eggs (not those nasty cream eggs)

5. Can you drive stick shift? no

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green?

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I think it was a patron; I don't think I've used a phone since I left work hours ago.

8. What’s your favorite yoga pose? Am I supposed to have a favorite yoga pose?

9. How old are you today? 26 years... 8 months, 1 week and 1 day

10. Favorite drink? Does it matter? I like orange juice, Chi lattes, Cherry Coke, chocolate milk, Cherry 7Up, Ski, pina coladas, amaretto sours, Coca-Cola & Pepsi from a fountain and some other stuff.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Huh...

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? no

13. Pets? Mabel

14. Favorite cake? My favorite? Fresh cake? Fresh cake, easy on the icing... that's pretty close.

15. Last movie you saw? Feast of Love (DVD); 27 Dresses (movie theater)

16. Favorite day of the year? no idea

17. How do you vent anger? Mostly I talk about it, but once in awhile I write about it or throw paperbacks.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I guess Alveena, if that's even how her name was supposed to be spelled. She's a Cabbage Patch doll, but not the regular one... she was a newborn or a preemie or something like that.

19. Autumn or spring? yes

20. Hugs or kisses? no comment

21. Cherry or blueberry? blueberry

22. Living arrangements? Nice, tiny house that I own.

23. Last time you cried? There might have been a tear or two during a movie earlier. I don't remember the last time I really cried.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? dirty laundry

25. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? velocibadgergirl

26. Favorite smell? baked stuff? chocolate? mint-chocolate?

27. Who or what inspires you? I'm not the most inspired person... maybe books inspire me?

28. What are you afraid of? I don't think much about what I'm afraid of. Maybe I'm afraid of the future.

29. Hamburgers? Well, it used to be cheeseburgers, but then I went vegetarian 6.5 years ago, so now it's veggie burgers with cheese.

30. Favorite car? not mine

31. Number of keys on your key ring? 9

32. How many years at your current job? Well... almost 7... kind of. I've been promoted three times, so I guess it depends on how we're defining "job".

33. Favorite day of the week? Not sure; I've always done badly with Mondays, but that's been improving since I don't go to work until 12:00 on Mondays now.

34. How many countries have you lived in? I've lived in an equal number of countries, states, counties & cities: 1. I have, however, managed to live in multiple townships. Oh, yeah, I'm like, freakin' nomadic when you're talkin' townships.

35. Dream job? I don't know exactly... it seems I'm awful close some days; so far away on others.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?