Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shoes On Sale

11:30 p.m. / 23:30


I went to Shoe Zoo for some white Chucks this afternoon and then I changed my mind. I decided since I was there I ought to check the clearance section. There I found cat Chucks and butterfly Chucks. The cat pair was labeled "clearance", but it was more like "sale". The butterfly pair had a more clearance-like price. I bought both. I couldn't help myself. I looked for professional pictures online, but couldn't find any. The cats, which are kind of hard to see so you'll just have to trust me, are the same style as the sheep I already have.



Comments:
If you're wondering, you are looking at my 6th and 7th pairs of Chucks. Yes,there is probably a better way to spend my money.
 
Cat...shoes? I WANT!
 
Man, where am I when you find all these awesome shoe deals?!
 
I'd wear the cat Chucks, but the butterfly pair seem kind of girly. Even for me.

Which is not to say I don't like them; I do. Just not sure I could get away with wearing them.

Numbers six and seven eh? "Welcome young Chuckwalker, I have been expecting you. Soon your journey toward the Chuck Side will be complete."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?