Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hooray

6:05 p.m. / 18:05

I have internet service at my house now! I can get back to posting regularly... or my own special version of regularly, which isn't actually all that regular, but still more frequent than I have been posting for about the past month.

My little cat Mabel is purring on my lap as I type. I'll have to post pictures of her very soon. Hopefully I'll aslo be posting a few pictures of my little house. You must see the cow wallpaper in the kitchen before I take it down. Actually, I'm kind of getting used to it. It's amazing what you can learn to ignore. I still plan to take it down, though. I already have the cream paint for after it's down and everything.

So... I guess that's it for tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?