Sunday, February 03, 2008

Stock Tip

8:08 p.m. / 20:08

Moving is one of those things that ends up costing more than you think it will. There are so many things you might not have realized you'll need or things you don't need but want to the point that it's almost like needing them, and the next thing you know it just feels like your money is just melting. Since I started gearing up to move at the beginning of last month, I have spent SO MUCH MONEY, some of which was spent at Lowe's and like-stores, but most of which has been spent at Target. I feel like I am single-handedly keeping Target in business right now, but that must not be true since I see other people shopping there. So, anyway, that's my stock tip: I'm moving and spending too much money at Target, so you should buy stock in Target. Yeah.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?