Monday, February 04, 2008

I Want To Be Done

9:28 a.m. / 09:28

At first it was kind of cool to not be living in the house I own. It was like having a life-size doll house. I'd even go so far as to say I think that not moving in right away has been good for adjustment purposes. However now it's just getting annoying. So I decided I was going to move in next Saturday, sofa or no sofa. See, the sofa is one of the hold-ups. The store charges $70.00 for delivery, and I said heck no. So it needs to be picked up when it gets to town and I figured the easy thing to do would be get a U-haul and move my heavy furnature and pick up the sofa on the same day. Then I found out the sofa might take longer to arrive than I was originally told. So back to me moving next Saturday, sofa or no sofa. My mom wants me to put it off another week, so I'd be moving Saturday after next, because the sofa might be ready then. I hate living between houses like this (the majority of my things are already at my new house) but waiting two more weeks would give me time to deal with some stuff that I just simply have not gotten to that I would like to have taken care of before moving day. I don't know... I'm just really ready to be in and have it over with and enjoy my house a little. And I think I'm actually starting to get a little tired of Target.

Note: I am a notoriously horrible speller and Blogger's spell check isn't working for me right now, so I apologize for any horrible spelling.

Comments:
You, tired of Target???? What is this world coming to? Maybe it's just a fever. Maybe you just need to rest. I hope things are going well. Miss you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?