Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Christmas Season Is Upon Us Once Again!

11:30 a.m. / 11:30

As a professional book whore... wait... I don't actually sell books, so maybe I'm not actually a professional book whore, but anyway, you know the deal, I work in a library and I read a lot. So, I decided to give you a list of every Christmas novel I've read and didn't hate. It's kind of short, really, but I'm working on adding to it this Christmas season. Here's what I've read in years past:


This Year It Will Be Different by Maeve Binchy

Skipping Christmas by John Grisham

Hogfather by Terry Pratchett

The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore

The Shepherd, The Angel and Walter the Christmas Miracle Dog by Dave Barry


I'd love suggestions for what I should read this year and in years to come, if you have any!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?