Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Watching The Clock

9:40 p.m. / 21:40

Well, I'm feeling kind of icky again, but at least that's distracting me from thinking too too much about how by 6:00 p.m. tomorrow I'll know if my offer on the little house has been accepted. I think a part of me would be relieved by a rejection, but most of me would be very disappointed. Oh, I'm yawning a lot. The anticipation is killing me. I'm a little achy again. Oy! I'm a mess. House-buying is scary shit. Marriage is the only thing scarier that I can think of; especially in terms of commitment.

Labels:


Comments:
i think you forgot the scariest and most committed thing of all. parenthood. you can sell the house or get divorced but kids tend to stick around no matter what, and want things.
 
true
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?