Saturday, November 24, 2007

NaBloPoMo *Sigh*

5:40 p.m. / 17:40

I wonder some days why I do NaBloPoMo. Both this year and last year the month has been filled with average or below average posts. I have nothing at all that I really want to write about tonight. I don't know what makes Saturday different than any other day of the week, but for some reason when I work on Saturday, I do not want to blog when I get home. I suppose part of the problem is that I do tend to have plans of some sort and whatever time I have in between work and said plans, blogging is not how I want to spend it. Who knows, maybe here in the last week I'll write some really rockin' posts, but that seems unlikely.

Speaking of NaBloPoMo, the chart I created last year is still doing its thing back in this post.

Comments:
See, I figure any post more elaborate than "I got nothing" is a good post.

If you're stll less than satisfied with a given post, create and/or blame a conspiracy. That's what I do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?