Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Lynne Cheney And David Hasselhoff

7:45 p.m. / 19:45

Where can you find two such different people together? At the library! Organizing books by subject does not do as much as one would think for keeping odd pairings / groupings like that from happening. This afternoon I was sitting at my desk being amazed by the fact that I seem to have been given a raise to do less work than I did before, when my gaze turned to the "new books" section. There on display in the biographies were David Hasselhoff's Don't Hassle the Hoff: the Autobiography and Lynne Cheney's Blue Skies, No Fences: a Memoir of Childhood and Family. I just thought "How odd to see those names together!". Try to imagine the person who might check both books out.

Labels:


Comments:
For the record, I love the title of the Hoff's book. Don't you?
 
Yes, I do. You probably couldn't pay me to read it, though.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?