Thursday, November 01, 2007

Joy! It's NaBloPoMo Again!

10:00 p.m. / 22:00

In honor of the first day of National Blog Posting Month, I wanted to write something special. That isn't going to happen; I don't know what I was thinking. If you're new to A Work In Progress, welcome! If you're not new, welcome to you as well! I enjoy comments very much... I'll even let you criticize my writing if you'd like; I do! I admit, though, I'm very bad at responding to comments, other than I like to check out the blogs of first-time commenters.

If you read the posts below, you'll see I've begun a new job recently. If you read the posts to come, you'll learn about my search for new housing. I currently live with my loving, but none the less annoying, parents. Now that I've been promoted, I'm searching for my own place, but I'm picky... maybe too picky, and I'm also having quite a debate with myself over renting vs. buying. My friends and family are somewhat divided in their advice on the subject. I've lived with roommates at times, but I've never lived alone and I have to wonder if it's too big of a leap to buy a house right now. On the other hand, I'm supposed to see this adorable little house tomorrow. Hmm... just so you know, I'm normally one to use the word adorable.

Well, for everyone participating in NaBloPoMo, good luck!

Labels:


Comments:
WORD! :) (Hi)
and i can vouch that at least form the pictures, the house IS adorable.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?