Thursday, November 08, 2007

It Had To Happen Sooner Or Later

11:25 p.m. / 23:25

I guess I was just kind of hoping for later. Here we are folks; day eight of National Blog Posting Month. I have no idea what to say tonight.

Today at work was almost as boring as yesterday at work, except for the part where I looked down and there was some many-legged insect crawling around my lap. I made a disgusted noise, jumped up, brushed it to the floor and smashed it beyond identification.

One or two of you might be looking for an update on my housing situation. It's more or less on hold. I feel like I'd be deciding to rent, except that I haven't found anything I want to rent, and there's this charming house... and yeah, mostly I'm still confused. And picky; damn am I picky! I had no idea, but then it kind of makes sense in a way. I mean, I'm not going to be out on the streets if I don't pick a place tomorrow. I've learned more about first-time home buyers' assistance. I've also realized that since I'm living with my parents, I could save a small down payment pretty quickly. So many choices; it's all very confusing.

I decided to find a book about Windows Vista at work today. I found that I can skip the first three chapters since they cover stuff like using drop-down menus and saving documents. Mostly I want to know about some of the new stuff like the photo gallery. So more or less I'm still in the getting comfortable phase with my new computer. Keep in mind, I've not quite spent an hour with it yet. I'm just trying to get familiar with what's already there before I start adding stuff. It was kind of funny when I bought it because the sales guy was fussing because there wasn't a display model to show me, but I didn't really care, I just wanted to get it and go, and that confused him for a minute. I guess most people want to talk about it before they buy it.

Labels: ,


Comments:
You do realize that if you wait TOO long someone else could decide to buy that house right? Although they might actually be doing you a favor by making your mind up for you that you should rent. . .heh.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?