Friday, November 30, 2007

The End

11:05 p.m. / 23:05

Today is the last day of National Blog Posting Month, 2007.


THE END.



Okay... just kidding, but I was tempted. NaBloPoMo is something I do in the name of fun, but there are still days when I just don't want to write. Today is one of them. I can't quit now, though! That would be sort of like dropping out of college a month before graduation! Oh, God, that's an awful example. See, there are reasons I don't want to write tonight!

So, I don't know how the other two-time NaBloPoMo participants feel, but this year was totally different than last year for me. Hardly ran into anyone new at all, but then that has a lot to do with me and some technical difficulties. I enjoyed what I did read, though. Many thanks to Fussy, of course, for organizing this circus for the second year in a row. Congratulations to everyone else who found time, energy and inspiration to post ever day this month, and nice try (better luck next year?) to everyone who didn't quite make it. Okay... I think that about does it; I shall now go on hiatus until next November. Only not really.

Comments:
Whee! You made it!

Good job!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?