Thursday, November 29, 2007

Almost There

10:33 p.m. / 22:33

So, tomorrow is the end of this year's NaBloPoMo. That's handy because I'm running out of stuff to write about. Okay... probably not really, but it feels that way tonight. I'm kind of ready for bed, but every time I try to sleep my coughing gets really bad. I barely even have a cold at this point, but I'm getting less and less good sleep. The part I really don't understand is I can lay in bed and watch a movie or read and it's not so bad, but I can't sleep well because when I turn out the lights and I just start coughing. Is it a psychological thing? Or is it just that I'm paying too much attention to the coughing because I have no other distractions? I don't know what the deal with that is, but I do know you don't want to read anymore about it.

I have my house inspection bright and early Monday morning!

I spent what felt like a lot of time this afternoon at work teaching a man to copy & paste in his e-mails.

Okay, that's enough randomness for one night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?