Friday, October 05, 2007

Longing For Tuesday

1:58 p.m. / 13:58

This. Is. Ridiculous. It's only Friday and I'm all stressed out about Monday. I have to work tomorrow, so my weekend consists of Sunday, on which I must try to go to bed early in order to be someplace by 7:15 a.m. at the latest. Okay, okay... I'm on the planning committee for a staff event taking place on Monday. I'm pretty sure it won't be a disaster, but I'm not sure there won't be problems. No one is answering my e-mail with all of my last minute questions. I'm assuming that since the caterer has not e-mailed me, everything is alright with the food, but I wish that he would e-mail and say everything is alright with the food. Also, I have to drive the guest speaker back to the airport, and and I don't know what time, so I can't write it in on my copy of the agenda. As soon as I'm done with my lunch break, I have to call someone downtown and try to find out about getting the van keys on Monday in order to do this to-the-airport driving. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Labels:


Comments:
booooooooooooooo! Stress!

Hey, so I was on e-vegas.net (was in the mood for some nestalgia) and I was looking at the headlines and one of them is about a recall of bookmarks... I think they have lead paint or something... I didn't actually read the article but I thought it was funny... the thought of killer bookmarks.. and, being the bibliophile, I immediately thought of you. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?