Saturday, October 06, 2007

NaBloPoMo Approaches

7:06 a.m. / 07:06

I have to say that I am not getting along well with the new National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) site. I'm pretty sure this actually has more to do with my ancient computer than it does with me, so maybe I need to try and hit the site at work when possible and hurry up with the computer shopping. None the less, I encourage every freak who hasn't signed up yet to do so. All you have to do is blog every day in November... yeah, that's why I used the word "freak" rather than "person".

As for the work stuff I posted yesterday, I'm still stressed and frustrated, but much less so than I was then. Ooo... speaking of work, I need to get moving. Should I take my shower with Pumpkin Pie Paradise shower gel or Sonic Death Monkey shower gel?

Comments:
Pumpkin Pie Paradise! And don't stress too much about Monday :)
 
*ponders buying Sonic Death Monkey shower gel*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?