Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yawn

7:10 a.m. / 07:10

I'm going back to work today, after several days off. I'm actually looking forward to going back, but what usually happens on these occasions is that I find I'm glad to be back in the building and talking with my co-workers, but much less glad to be doing my actual job. Actually, if it's a slow day and I can focus on missing pieces, it might not be so bad. When something gets returned to my branch missing a part (example: the case to Hot Fuzz with no DVD inside), it's usually my job to call the person who had it or whatever else it takes to get the missing part back. This is an aspect of my job I originally dreaded and avoided, but everyone else seemed to be avoiding it too, and so I started doing it from time to time when items started to stack up. First I got used to it, then I started liking it, then my boss decided it would always be my responsibility. Lordy, I'm rambling. I really shouldn't blog in the morning. Anyway, my trip to Chicago was excellent as always and if you're lucky I'll post a few pictures from the Chicago Botanic Gardens.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?