Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Poster Shopping

10:20 p.m. / 22:20

So, I found this website,
www.allposters.com, which I was hoping would have a Georgia O'Keefe poster I'd like to have. They did not have it, and actually I'm starting to think maybe that's a painting of hers that has never been poster-ized. I guess flowers sell better than bones. Anyway, I decided to look around at some other stuff before navigating away from the site entirely and clicked on Best Sellers. They have a Breakfast Club poster on sale for about $5! I love The Breakfast Club, but I'm not sure I'll ever have someplace I really want to hang the poster. Maybe if I had a TV room, specifically, but I definitely do not have such a room at this time, and I probably won't until I own a house in the extremely distant future. I think if it was right in front of me physically, like in a store, I'd totally pay $5.00 and hope I found a use for it later. As it is, though, I'm not sure I want to go through the whole internet check-out process, pay shipping, etc. for this poster.

In other random 80's movie news, I purchaced the 2-disc Ultimate Edition of Dirty Dancing for $7.50 at Target the other day.

Comments:
they send me email sale announcements all the time, but i don't know why or how they got my addie. i've never really looked at what all they have though, because as i recall from the last time they saw the light of day, i already own enough posters to generously cover a dorm room.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?