Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time Flies

6:45 a.m. / 06:45

It's been a whole week already? It hardly seems like enough stuff has happened since my last post to make a whole week.
I finished reading two sequels I had been waiting for: Sammy's House by Kristin Gore and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, by J.K. Rowling, of course. I'd like to write more about them later, but it's probably best if I don't make any promises. I woke up this morning to an e-mail from velocibadgergirl saying Haven Kimmel has a new novel coming out. I'm pretty excited about that. Hooray for Indiana!

I've also picked up a crochet hook for the first time since completing my giant granny square blanket. That keeps me away from the computer a bit, but I'll try not to disappear entirely.

Labels:


Comments:
Psst! Happy birthday!
 
Happy birthday!

...What, no cake?

Oh well. Happy birthday anyway!
 
happy birthday from me also, even though i already told you in the wee hours at ihop.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?