Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Other Things

1:00 a.m. / 01:00

I've been doing other things. By other things, I suppose I mostly mean crocheting while watching movies, as well as episodes of The West Wing, Scrubs and Twin Peaks. I also finished reading a book for the first time in almost a month, which was a huge relief. I was starting to feel my nearly life-long status as a bibliophile was in danger. I finished Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes on Saturday night, and I've been trying to figure out ever since why one of the very minor characters was called Honey Monster. I clearly missed something somewhere. Anyway, it was a pretty good book. Some of the main characters had happy endings, but not all of them did; I thought that was interesting.

I've been doing this... blogging... for more than two years now, so I'm probably not going away anytime soon, although I've obviously not been very attentive to ye olde blog recently. Hopefully I'll be posting in the near future pictures of what I've been crocheting, answers at last to interview questions from velocibadgergirl, and just maybe an ode to The West Wing.

Comments:
An ode to West Wing....does this mean you're gonna sing?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?