Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

3:00 p.m. / 15:00

I have even more Easter playing cards than Valentine playing cards. Why do I have four decks of Easter cards? I have no idea, really.


Bunnies and eggs, gifts from velocibadgergirl.


I guess Peter Rabbit is an all-year sort of bunny, but the cards are kind of egg-shaped too, so I think they're definitely Easter cards.


This is probably my best Easter deck. I like the chickies!


These aren't actually Easter cards, but Easter is supposed to be a religious holiday, so now seemed as good a time as any to show you my Catholic playing cards. They were developed by a priest. They're not supposed to be funny, but they are. Every card has some little bit of Catholic knowledge.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?