Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day (Late)

12:40 a.m. / 00:40

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

(Late.)

I celebrated by baking awesome chocolate cupcakes with Irish cream icing and shamrock sprinkles. I put on my Everyone Loves An Irish Girl t-shirt and took some of the cupcakes to the library where I work. The boys working were dressed up for the holiday. One was dressed like a leprechaun, and some others were wearing kilts. Yes, I said kilts. One had put on nearly every St. Patrick's Day pin I'd left on the staff room table the day before.

Later I hung out with some of my awesome friends, and now I think I'm going to crawl into bed and try to watch
The Matchmaker before I fall asleep.

Oh, to see Animal, Beaker and the Swedish Chef sing "Oh Danny Boy", go here.

Comments:
I don't remember ever seeing that sketch, and it. Is. Awesome! Beaker is my favorite. Thanks for making my Irish eyes smile.
 
That sketch was never aired in the US. Not sure why. *shrug*
 
Hee! Animal sounded sort of like a dying yak during Beaker's solo...

Meep meep meep MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?