Wednesday, March 28, 2007

From Ireland

11:55 p.m. / 23:55



I have never been to Ireland, but I have things that came from Ireland, like ancestors and playing cards. Actually, I have to wonder if the playing cards originally came from, say China, and then moved to Ireland where friends of mine bought them to bring back to the U. S. of A. for me. They're fairly detailed so the picture is actually a bit useless if you don't click on it for a larger version. Sorry about that. Anyway, I thought I should share these before the end of March, the month during which we Americans obsess over all things Irish and pretend-Irish, like shamrock-shaped Mardi Gras beads and green beer.

Labels:


Comments:
Ooh, those both look cool :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?