Sunday, February 25, 2007

Too Much Non-Fiction

10:44 p.m. / 22:44

I have somehow accumulated a four non-fiction books that I am sort of (but not really) reading all at once. I rarely have the attention span to read one of these books at a time, let alone four, but it always seems that interesting non-fiction books come to my attention in groups, and then I try to read them all at once and it never works. Anyway, here's what I've got lined up currently:


Stop Global Warming: The Solution is You!: An Activist's Guide by Laurie David. This one is pretty little, so I'll feel extra-lame if I end up never finishing it.

Fit & Female: The Perfect Fitness and Nutrition Game Plan For Your Unique Body Type by Geralyn B. Coopersmith, MA, CSCS. I've read enough of this one to think it has promise, but we'll see.

My Reality Check Bounced! The Twentysomething's Guide to Cashing In on Your Real-World Dreams by Jason Ryan Dorsey. I've hit a bit of a road block with this one, actually. I'm not totally clear on what my real-world dreams are.

A Perfect Mess: The Hidden Benefits of Disorder by Eric Abrahamson and David H. Freedman. This one I'm pretty excited about, but it none the less keeps getting shoved aside for novel after novel.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?