Sunday, February 04, 2007

Five Facts About Me

11:00 p.m. / 23:00

Yeah, I've been tagged by velocibadgergirl. So...

  1. I like snail mail. I still write actual pen-and-paper letters to people, and I love it when I get them from people, which doesn't happen very often. When I don't have a lot to say, I send postcards. Right now on my desk I have a letter addressed to a friend stationed in Iraq, a postcard addressed to friends in Chicago and another postcard addressed to a cousin going to college in SoCal.
  2. I have always loved playing games. Last night these two friends came over to play Chez Dork and Parcheesi.
  3. Sometime in the past five years my ability to ride carnival / amusement park rides without feeling nauseous began to diminish. This really pisses me off, even though I know that there are much worse things to lose.
  4. Like sight, for example. I do not wear glasses or contacts and I can see just fine, unlike most people I know. It's been awhile since I've actually had my vision checked, so I can't really say if my vision is 20/20 or what, but any which way, I don't need glasses.
  5. I am really, really bad at math. When I was in high school, I took honors English and history classes, but I was behind in math. As a freshmen, I took pre-algebra, while most other freshmen took Algebra and most of the other honors freshmen took Geometry. Additionally, I cannot spell. Spell check is really a life-saver for me.

I'm tagging YOU. Have a good day!


Comments:
i think that's actually where you were supposed to be mathmatically speaking. at least you didn't take the ones they just called math 1-4 then.
 
No, really, most freshmen were in Algebra. As a sophmore there were mostly freshmen in my Algebra class, as a junior there were mostly sophomores in my geometry class, and as a senior, there were mostly juniors in my algebra II class. Besides, I'd really already had pre-algebra once back at "unamed Cathlic school".
 
hmm...they kept us seperated until trig, at which point the other kids were indeed only one year older than me, but they were the ones i would have expected to find in advanced classes, so i assumed they were further along than most. unlike, say, the seniors in my biology class freshman year.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?