Sunday, February 04, 2007
Five Facts About Me
Yeah, I've been tagged by velocibadgergirl. So...
- I like snail mail. I still write actual pen-and-paper letters to people, and I love it when I get them from people, which doesn't happen very often. When I don't have a lot to say, I send postcards. Right now on my desk I have a letter addressed to a friend stationed in Iraq, a postcard addressed to friends in Chicago and another postcard addressed to a cousin going to college in SoCal.
- I have always loved playing games. Last night these two friends came over to play Chez Dork and Parcheesi.
- Sometime in the past five years my ability to ride carnival / amusement park rides without feeling nauseous began to diminish. This really pisses me off, even though I know that there are much worse things to lose.
- Like sight, for example. I do not wear glasses or contacts and I can see just fine, unlike most people I know. It's been awhile since I've actually had my vision checked, so I can't really say if my vision is 20/20 or what, but any which way, I don't need glasses.
- I am really, really bad at math. When I was in high school, I took honors English and history classes, but I was behind in math. As a freshmen, I took pre-algebra, while most other freshmen took Algebra and most of the other honors freshmen took Geometry. Additionally, I cannot spell. Spell check is really a life-saver for me.
I'm tagging YOU. Have a good day!