Sunday, February 04, 2007

Things I've Read And Not Written About

10:05 p.m. / 22:05

The 13th Tale by Diane Setterfield

This is a very addictive book. Once you get into it, it's really hard to put it down. I really, really enjoyed reading it, but I'm having a very hard time coming up with an explanation for why, or how. I suppose that's why I haven't written about it before now, even though I finished it back before Christmas. I have seen it described in reviews as a book-lover's book, and I'd say that is accurate.

Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich

This is a short book in the Stephanie Plum series that falls in between the number books (One for the Money and so on). It's about Valentine's Day. It's pretty good, but much like Visions of Sugar Plums (the Stephanie Plum Christmas book from a few years ago), it just isn't as good as the full-length number novels.

Size 14 is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot

This is the second Heather Wells mystery. It's better than the first one Size 12 is Not Fat, but Heather Wells is still no match for Stephanie Plum.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?