Thursday, November 30, 2006

National Blog Posting Month Wrap-Up

10:28 p.m. / 22:28

So long NaBloPoMo! The end has finally come! And I actually posted once or more each and every day this month. I have no idea yet what the long-term effects will be. I might go on hiatus until June, or I might keep posting somewhat frequently, because what's two or three posts a week, when I've been posting at least once daily?

Even though I'm feeling relieved that this is the last day, I am very glad I participated. I have learned some things and have had fun. I definitely plan on participating next year, if this becomes an annual event.

On that note, thank you
Fussy for creating and organizing NaBloPoMo! And thank you Pink Elephants for creating the NaBloPoMo Randomizer; I love it!

I definitely want to say hello & thank you to everyone who stopped here this month, while riding the randomizer, or browsing the participant list, etc. Extra thanks to everyone who left a comment, "real life" friend or not. Comments from new people were a treat, because I was not expecting them.

Congratulations to everyone who made it all the way through the month, posting each and every day, especially my friends at
Pardon the Egg Salad and The Elucidated Ponderings of an Apathetic Mind, as well as Starting Fresh and To Know As We Are Known, both of which I now read regularly.

Oh, there's more I could say, but this is starting to sound like an Oscar acceptance speech, which isn't really what I was aiming for, so I'll stop writing now, before you stop reading.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?