Friday, November 03, 2006

Insurance

12:50 p.m. / 12:50

Now that I'm a grown-up (at least, I think I'm a grown-up), I have to make my own decisions about health insurance, etc. I hate it. I always thought that these decisions would be easy once I was a grown-up with grown-up knowledge. It isn't really. I'm grateful that I have insurance through my job, but that isn't stopping me from complaining about the paperwork involved. As usual, I've put everything off until the last minute. I'm off work today, but in a little while, I get to go to work anyway to access a special website to finish my insurance enrollment for the coming year. Oh, yeah, and this all began with having to get up around 5:00 a.m. to be at a big meeting around 7:00 a.m. all about insurance. Honestly, the majority of what was said that morning didn't really sink in. There was good bread and fruit on a table. That I do remember.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?