Thursday, November 09, 2006

Honk 4 Times If You're Confused

11:59 p.m. / 23:59

Honk 1 for Republican*

Honk 2 for Democrat*

Honk 3 for [ ]

I couldn't actually read the third option as I zipped past the man with the poster board sign on my way to work Tuesday morning (Election Day!). He was standing on the corner of a large and busy intersection, in light rain holding up this sign. It seemed pretty obvious that he wasn't a part of any official campaign. Could he have been a college student, doing some sort of project? Or was he actually bored enough, or crazy enough to go out on his own, for his own amusement and hold a sign on a rainy day during morning rush hour traffic? I was too busy being confused, but amused to actually honk.

(I would have honked 2, by the way.)

*parties have been substituted for actual congressional candidates' names

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?