Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holiday

10:20 p.m. / 22:20

I am thrilled that my biggest responsibility tomorrow will be to make a green bean casserole. There might be a lot of catching up to do at work on Friday, but for the moment I'm just very excited to have an extra day off this week. Payed holidays are a wonderful thing. I don't know for sure that I'll leave the house at all tomorrow. I should have lots of time to read when I'm not making that casserole or eating with my family, since it will be a small, quiet celebration this year. But I'm also worried I will get terrible cabin fever by night time, and there will be nowhere to go. So, I'm thinking about trying to break out tonight. Maybe I'll find someone to join me for Thanksgiving-Eve pancakes at IHOP or Huddle House... maybe Denny's... some all-night place, anyway. It's funny; I used to be very good at staying in all of the time. I could be almost reclusive. I nearly go crazy now though if I don't get out of the house for at least a little bit each day.

Comments:
I am in charge of the chips! Happy ThanksGiving Day!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?