Saturday, November 25, 2006

Colorful Survey

1:01 a.m. / 01:01

I found this at A Spot of T and thought it looked like fun.

RED
1. Closest red thing to you: my mouse; it looks like a ladybug
2. Last thing to make you angry: probably something at work

3. Do you have a temper: I'm not proud of it, but, yeah a bit.
4. Are you a fan of romance: I guess so.

ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you: the "Publish Post" button at the bottom of my screen
2. Do you like to burn things: kind of
3. Do you like to dress up for Halloween: I do now, but there was a time when I hated it.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person: I like to think so.
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: No, I rather like the redheaded people I know.
6. Are you usually full of energy: not exactly

YELLOW
1. Closest yellow thing: the charger for my camera batteries
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: I hate questions that insist I sift through all the years of my life to come up with just one or two really special memories
3. Favorite holiday: Christmas and Groundhog Day
4. Are you a coward: sometimes
5. Do you burn or tan: kind of both, but usually neither

GREEN
1. Closest green thing to you?: green-on-green polka-dot sticky notes... Wait! My chair is green... heh.
2. Do you care about the environment: very much (please watch An Inconvenient Truth; it just came out on DVD)
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: nope
4. Are you a lucky person: I'm not unlucky
5. Do you always want what you cant have: not really
6. Do you like being outdoors: yes
7. Are you Irish: about 50%

BLUE
1. Closest blue thing to you: the background on my mouse pad (foreground: Fozzie, Animal, Kermit & Gonzo)
2. Are you good at calming people down: can be
3. Do you like the sea: I don't dislike it. I haven't really spent a lot of time on it or even near it.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry: probably a movie or a book
5. Are you a logical thinker: Logical... um... not in any traditional sense, that's for sure
6. Can you sleep easily: most of the time

PURPLE
1. Last purple thing you saw: tissue paper
2. Like being treated to expensive things: depends
3. Do you like mysterious things: hmm... yes
4. Favorite type of chocolate: nearly any, but maybe Dove dark... no, something organic
5. Ever met anyone in royalty: nope
6. Are you creative: not tonight, but in general, yes

PINK
1. Closest pink thing to you: shoe box filled with half-finished Christmas ornaments I'm making
2. Do you like sweet things: sugar will kill me one day
3. Like play-fighting: Not a super-big fan; especially if I'm play-fighting with something that has claws.
4. Are you sensitive: I alternate between being very sensitive and (this is kind of a recent development) a cold bitch.

WHITE
1. Closest white thing to you: envelopes
2. Would you say you are innocent: I don't know anymore.
3. Good at keeping the peace: not sure
4. Do you like to play in the snow: yeah
5. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist: Well, not afraid... but I do tend to put it off longer than what might be recommended

BLACK
1. Closest black thing to you: Magic 8 Ball
2. Ever enjoy hurting people: not for real
3. Are you sophisticated or silly: Both?
4. Would you like to go to space: maybe
5. Do you have a lot of secrets: Not too many; I don't keep secrets very well.
6. What is your favorite color: green, if I'm limited to just one
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood: I don't think so. Every now and then, the mood I am in affects the color I wear, though.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?