Wednesday, August 09, 2006

That'll Do

10:33 p.m. / 22:33

Okay, you can laugh a little, but I really love the movie Babe. You know, the one about the little pig who wants to be a sheep dog? I actually bought it on DVD awhile back. What can I say? The little animatronic pig got to me!

Anyway, I just recently ran into the book that the movie was based on at work. It only took me two and half lunch hours to read all of Dick King-Smith's Babe: The Gallant Pig. There were differences (most of which I liked) between the book and the movie, but overall, it had the same happy, satisfying effect on me. It is an excellent book.

By the way, to understand the title of this post you'll probably have to read the book, or at least watch the movie!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?