Sunday, August 06, 2006

More Birthday Stuff

11:00 p.m. / 23:00

I ended up repeating last years activities, but it was fun again. Everyone ate a lot of ice cream. Two people brought tasty brownies to the party, too. We took sixty glow bracelets to the park with us, and that was pretty cool. I just really love hanging out with my friends and doing silly things like wearing glow bracelets and sliding down slides on my birthday. I guess there just isn't a way to say that, that doesn't sound a little cheesy, but... but... that's how I feel!

The gift list:

I've managed to hang on to the Target card so far, but the two Barnes & Noble cards have already gone towards the purchase of:


Comments:
Harold and the Purple Crayon rocks my socks.
 
sorry no gift yet. you know me, as usual i'm have transportation/overbooked-during business-hours-issues. i'll give you a hint as to what you're getting though: it's a book.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?