Saturday, January 07, 2006

Genuinely Fun Non-Fiction

10:47 p.m. / 22:47

I read notably more fiction than non-fiction. Non-fiction usually fails to really hold my attention long enough for me to finish the book. I need a plot to draw me in. Facts and figures, however interesting, just don't bring me back for more. After that last post about Killing Bono, which is non-fiction, I thought I'd post a list of non-fiction books I have read from cover-to-cover, really enjoyed and highly recommend to you.

Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt

All the Clean Ones Are Married: And Other Everyday Calamities In Moscow by Lori Cidylo

Round Ireland With a Fridge by Tony Hawks

Playing the Moldovans At Tennis by Tony Hawks

Girl, Interruppted by Susanna Kaysen

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?