Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I've Been Reading Again...

2:00 a.m. / 02:00

I finally finished The Heart is a Lonely Hunter. It is a good book. My only complaint is that very little seemed resolved at the end of the book, and I've got to say I like to see some resolution at the end of a book, once I've come to care about the characters. It is strange to think Carson McCullers was younger than I am when she wrote this book, or at least when she started writing it.

After that, I blew through The Village Bride of Beverly Hills, the second novel by Kavita Daswani. I don't think I enjoyed it as much as For Matrimonial Purposes, but it was still good. I hope that there will be a third novel (and so on) from Daswani.

I'm still working on Harriet the Spy.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?