Monday, August 01, 2005

24

2:49 a.m. / 02:49

It's my 24th birthday today, although most of the celebrating is already over. I had six good friends over for massive, sugar-y ice cream sundaes on Saturday night. After that, most of us went to play on a massive playground that has a cool tire swing, among other cool features. I suppose a lot of people would find sundaes and a playground to be odd and / or boring high-lights of a 24th birthday party, but I had fun, and so did my friends. Sunday, my mom made pineapple upside-down cake. Yum! I think I'm having lunch with a good friend today, and a co-worker has said she's bringing me a chocolate-peanut butter pie on Tuesday (I'm off work today).

Gifts are not the most important part of a birthday celebration, so far as I'm concerned, but I'll list them anyway:

The two Target gift cards have already been put towards four dinner plates (one red, one yellow, one green, one blue), a pair of fuzzy blue striped socks, a pair of blue and green argyle knee-high socks and Eragon, by Christopher Paolini.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?