Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Preparing Last-Minute for the Midwest Model UN

3:40 p.m. / 15:40

Well, here I am, doing most of my research for the Midwest Model United Nations conference the day before the conference starts. What is wrong with me??!? Is there any hope of stuffing my brain with enough information today, to not be completely lost at the conference tomorrow? Finding information on my topics-- extreme hunger, extreme poverty, & access to medication for HIV / AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria-- isn't too hard. What is difficult, is finding out how actual German diplomats would approach the topics in the real United Nations. How did I let this go until today? Of course, I wouldn't be me if I was fully prepared and ready to go already today, but this time I've gone too far.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?